2011/06/28

Gold Farming In Cataclysm With A WoW Gold Guide - Pros And Cons

What's your gold situation in World of Warcraft? Do you have 310% flying speed on all your characters? Do you have super mounts like Vial of the Sands or Mekgineer's Chopper, or super epic gear like Claws of Agony or Claws of Torment? If not, you need to learn a thing or two about gold farming in Cataclysm.

No worries. You don't have to do that by yourself, there's always a helper if you know where to look. For example, I've been working with a WoW gold guide.

Therefore, in this report, I will present a few pros and cons about gold farming in Cataclysm using a WoW gold Guide.

Pros

1. You will become a skilled Auction House broker. Making money exclusively at the Auction House is the main gold making method of almost every elite player. However, if you don't know what's best to invest in, there's a high chance you will lose your investment or make only insignificant profits. Working with a WoW gold guide I've learned how to conduct a complete and solid AH research, reduce the risks to minimum and maximize the profits.

2. You will learn about the best farming spots in the game. Although going out on the field to gather resources, kill mobs for their hides or their loot is not my thing, I have to admit, I really had no idea about the spots presented in the guide I've been working with. Therefore, gold farming in Cataclysm using a tool like this fits to players that don't like Auction House as well.

3. You will learn the best combination of addons. Working with the right addons, you can only take your character to maximum effectiveness. Without addons, you will always be average in PvP, PvE, making money or any other piece of WoW content.

4. You will learn how to make gold while leveling up. Many players whine that they don't have enough to buy their mounts while leveling up. Believe it or not, I've learned quite a few tricks that allowed me to stack about 20k gold just while raising a character, so I had plenty for my riding skills.

5. Lastly, I got quite a few free updates until now. It would really suck for someone to get a guide that doesn't provide updates.

Cons

There aren't many cons that worth to mention here. Anyway, here's what some players may not like:

1. Didn't get an in-game version of the guide I've been working with. At least not yet.

2. To make high profits at the Auction House, you must rely on quite a few addons. I really don't mind that, but there are players that like their UI clean, and don't like to use any addon. So, for them this can be considered a downside.

Conclusion:

Gold farming in Cataclysm with a WoW gold guide is quite a profitable idea. At least, it worked for me. I managed to get my Vial of the Sands in less than a week.

Therefore, if you want the best gold farming in Cataclysm and to amass serious amount of gold on with any character, the best tool to work with is a guide.

Follow this link, for a complete WoW Gold Guide.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment